Hello ! Today I would like to share a layout for Scrap the Boys which is a moodboard
I recently purchased some Christmas Papers and embellishments which I think is perfect for the challenge
My eldest son was born on Boxing Day (which I tell him is his fault as he came a week early ) So on boxing day we line up for another celebration :)
Thank You for calling by and I do love to receive comments to make my day.
Love, Peace and Kindness
Mary x
4 comments:
Oh those papers are so cute, love the photo, and fabulous layout too..
Oh no! What are you doing buying Christmas papers Mary? It's only October! Yikes! But I'm kidding of course, it's coming up like a freight train and as usual, I'm trying to pretend it's not happening. But to finer things - your layout is a corker, the photo is lovely and your layout sets it off to perfection. Thanks for the inspiration.
Love it. The papers are great to go with the challenge, and of course you can scrap Christmas any time of the year. Thanks for joining us at STB
Why not Christmas in October? I am a big fan of the Christmas time...Your page is absolutely amazing.. I love your paper choice !! Well done!! Thank you so much for joining us at STB !!
Post a Comment