Tuesday, November 27, 2018

The Colours of Tuscany ~ Archiscraps

Hello !
Today I would like to share my take on the challenge at Archiscraps. The criteria is to use use stone or brick texture on your layout.

This is my take



I was not sure when I started the layout , but I ended up being quite happy with it in the end. I used the brick stencil and a  stamp for the criteria





Tuscany is one of my favourite places and one day my plan is to spend a few months living there.

Thank You for calling by and I really appreciate any comments.

Love, Peace and Kindness
Mary x

6 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Ohhhh! you make me want to travel there. I like your textured background and the cute photo too. Thanks for entering archiscraps this month,Mary.

LCSmithSAVED said...

Beautiful mixed media page, perfect for the November Archiscraps challenge! I can understand the attraction of this lovely place.

Dale Tiernan said...

Stunning piece of work.

Lizzyc said...

This looks fabulous Mary, I always love the texture a brick wall gives to a back ground and you have achieved a wonderful page!

Buffy Burnside said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Archi scraps!

Time on My Hands said...

Oh this page is stunning love mixed media and the colours are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps.