Tuesday, November 6, 2018

YOU AND ME = LOVE ~SCRAP THE BOYS

Hello !  Tonight I would like to share my layout for the challenge at Scrap the Boys 


This is my take . With my Grandson on his 15th Birthday




thank You for calling by , any comments are appreciated.

Love, Peace and Kindness
Mary x

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh how lovely Mary, what a great photo, looks like grandson is getting tall!!!

Moments To Create said...

Hi Mary,
You are scrapping some lovely work xx
Great page and photo :)
time for me to get back into it to I think, I am missing it :)

Helen Wallace said...

Ah Mary - such a charming photo of you and your DGS. 15 already - Yikes! Love the muted tones in the background and the quotes. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

Sandra said...

Beautiful photo and I love all the embellishment bits. Thanks for joining us at STB

Melinda Sweetman said...

Great photo of you and your grandson! They just grow way too quickly! Thanks so much for joining us at STB this month!

Jackie xxx said...

lovely layouts x