Thursday, November 22, 2018

TUSCAN VIEWS HAS MY HEART ~ ARTASTIC CHALLENGE

Hello, on this windy, cold, dusty day in Australia. The weather has forgot it is suppose to be Spring here !
Today I would like to share my take on the challenge over at Artastic , which is to be inspired by this artwork  of Arthur Baker-Clack  and to use paint / ink on your layout


This image reminded me of the villages overseas and so I decided to get anothe travel photo documented .

Tuscan Views has my Heart 


and a close up


I have used distressed oxide on my textured areas and also lots of random stamping with ink

Thank You for calling by and I really appreciate any comments that you take the time to leave.

Love, Peace and Kindness
Mary x

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

What a great layout, and what a fabulous photo, I can see why you love it.. a wonderful take on the challenge.. and we dont really know what sort of day we will get the weather is all over the place... so glad to see the end to the dust though, that was not good...

Tone K. said...

wow....stunning page! I love all your details....and I see new ones every time I look at it :)
Great work! Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic! :)

Jane said...

Just amazing Mary - love it all. Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.

KarenB said...

Fabulous page Mary, I love everything about it.