Friday, January 27, 2012

Ride Em Cowboy

This is a just because layout. I still had some old photo's sitting on my desk and couldn't help scrapping this cute photo Of Christopher my second eldest. It started of going to have two photo's on the layout, the other of My two boys together in cowboy hats. But I ended up liking this better with only one photo, so will scrap the other probably today.
I thought I had finished the layout and then thought this morning, nope it needs some stitching, so out came the sewing machine.
The PP is Prima "Printery" A4 and My Mind's Eye  "Lost and Found" 6x6 pp and the Chippy not sure if its a Scrapware or Scrapmatts (someone might help me out here). The little fence is from Twiddleybitz and I have painted it with Cracklepaint. I have used twine and ModPodged serviette paper on for texture & scraped some Gesso for texture also.






And some closies










Some stitching on the photo
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend
Hugs
Mary x

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Just gorgeous Mary... love the shabby/vintage feel... and cute cute photo...

Jenny x

Lizzy Hill said...

Looove the 'tear aways' & the stars with the string & the fence [gorgeous colour, too]... really, really nice one:)

Jo said...

I envy you your sewing machine Mary, even though I hate sewing, it would be handy sometimes. I love all the elements on this page & that gorgeous little boy - if only we could turn back time...xx

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

awesome awesome!! I just love this 'shabbiness' and all the crackles are perfect. photo, naturally is gorgeous too x

sandi said...

Great lo. Love the textures!