Friday, January 6, 2012

JUMP START JANUARY

Hello Gorgeous People and a Happy Saturday. Today I want to share with you a couple of pieces I really enjoyed doing, a bit of artistic freedom. I joined Nathalie Kalbach  Creative Jump Start  http://nathaliesstudio.com/ Every night we receive a inspiring tips from various super talented , generous ladies, that share their tips on getting your creativeness flowing. I find myself hanging out every night to receive the email to say the clip is posted.
I am LOVING it!  It never escapes me that these lovely people are so generous in sharing their ideas and artistic gifts with others, Thank You !
I was lucky enough to do a class with Nathalie when she was in Australia and I am a big Fan, such a lovely lady.
So this is what I have done so far and itching to play some more with paint, mists and paper.






A shipping tag dabbed in paints and mists , its fun to see how the colours all mix and will turn out together, then I just cut out a little girl and added. You can do a whole heap of these and have them ready for future projects.



Sticking down just scraps of pp. I had this journal sitting around that I had started as a Art Diary, so I am going to use it now for getting the creative juices flowing, and its fun!  These ideas were shared by Dina http://dinastamps.typepad.com/ Thank you so much for generously sharing.
This is how I started my Art Journal AGES ago, so now I am inspired to start playing again.



OK must run and get ready to pick Kim up as we are going to Miss Annette's today for some scrappy fun.
Wishing you all Sunshine and Smiles
Mary xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary, I did Nat's class too, how good was it? Can't wait to meet you at the Prima one and have enjoyed looking around your blog so much, Tiff :):):)

Andria said...

Those tags are fun to make, aren't they? I love that little girl image...she's adorable!! Thank you for reminding me of the paper scraps page...I want to do that exercise too!