This is a layout that Noels http://wackynoels.blogspot.com/ set a challenge over at Scrapboxx http://www.theboxx.scrapboxx.com/ The Criteria ~ White, Lime Green, Yellow and Purple , so this is my take on the challenge
Ribbon, Prima Flowers from Craftqueen http://www.craftqueen.com.au/ I have used the Cherry Blossoms Template with Gesso and yellow paint.
A closie
Now a few pics to share from our Christmas get together with my sister in law and family. The pics are all taken by my Middle Son Christopher
Love this one, just a big softie
So they are just a few of many pics of a beautiful day, sorry I got a bit carried away, but I love so many of them and He took over a 100!
Weekend coming up Yay :) & the new challenge is up for the month over at Scrap That Song, http://scrapthatsong.blogspot.com/ we would love to see your take on the challenge .
Happy Days
Mary x











7 comments:
oh my goodness what wonderful family photos! they are soo gorgeous and scrappable! Love your LO - the yellow really pops on the page! Congrats on you GDTing!
CONGRATS On the BDT spot... super happy for you .. YA :)))))
ANNNNNnnnnNND.. I love that page.. oh yellow, how I love thee... lol...
That mask is super.. I think I need ot get mine back out.. thanks for inspiring me :))
happy weekend x
GREAT snaps...gorgeous spot...BIG congrat's on the GT gig. Fantastic news:):) Oh...interesting mix of colours to use...personally, I'd find them very challenging. You did good:):)
Congrats on the DT spot Mary - Yay for you!! Those pictures are amazing and so scappable - hehe. There are so many gorgeous pics there. You know I love your gorgeous LO - gorgeous colours and the design is perfect. Have a wonderful weekend - you talented, loved lady!! Hugs xx
Mary you so deserve to get onto that DT spot, I just cant understand why someone hasnt just SNAPPED you up yet!!! the LO is such a SUPERB take on the challenge criteria. Where are those photos taken? looks like an awesome spot to visit and have a wee bush walk - looks like your family had a really FUN CHristmas together and your Christopher has photographer potential too.. quite a natural I think ...well my lovely friend I cant say any more than you're simply my fave artist atm and I cant want to meet you IRL and see your work IRL too {HUGE hugs'n'hearts} xxx
Congrats Mary on the DT position! You will have a ball and do a wonderful job i am sure!! xx
Love all your family pics and that lo is divine!! xx
How awesome are you missy, a guest DT possie, very well deserved, you do awesome work.
Love your take on Noels challenge, the masking looks amazing.
And wow I adore Chris's pics, he has such a talent and I really like how he has a lot of unstaged pics.
Hugs and love gorgeous xo
Post a Comment