Last night I sat down to create a layout , or so I thought ! I have been cleaning up my scrap room.... once again and sorting through scraps of pp ect. I picked up a scrap of PP and thought , that would like nice on a canvas, so...... I got a canvas and stuck it down and then one thing led to another.... No layout, but a canvas nearly finished.
I have been doing Nathalie Kalbach http://nathaliesstudio.com/ Creative Jump Start and it has been so inspiring. One message that keeps coming through is not to be afraid of mistakes and to just start, and see where the journey takes you. I am really happy with my canvas and I find I am enjoying creating canvas's . I think I like getting messy, playing with gesso and paint.
Anyway here is some sneak peeks and I'll post the finished canvas soon.
This is one I made for the gorgeous Kim, I also made one for Annette , but forgot to take a pic
And a couple of layouts that were in a previous post that I have saved to drafts as it was a bit of a deep rant.
My layout for over at Scrap That Song http://scrapthatsong.blogspot.com/ Please pop over and join in on the challenge, we would love to see your layouts
And Just a Girl
Thanks for dropping by, hope everyone is having a good week
Cheers
Mary x
4 comments:
oooh love the sneaky peeks, can't wait to see the finished canvas, this weekend?
Your lo is gorgeous, love the cluster and what a pretty ribbon.
Yummo xo
gorgeous gorgeous Layouts and love the canvas.. oh happy days.....
see thats what i do just go for it and stick stuff down...and have fun with it...
yay...
LOVE the close-ups of your gorgeous LO's Mary. The blue butterflies on the LO of little Jed are gorgeous!! Hey great work with the canvas - can't wait to see it finished. Hope your week is going great. x
your canvas creations are fabulous Mary - and so inspiring...I love it all so far s0 dont stop...keep on rollin' xx
Post a Comment