Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Summer Holiday

I love scrapping old photo's, even though the photo's may not be the best quality the memories they bring back are priceless. At The Boxx http://www.theboxx.scrapboxx.com/ Jo has set a challenge to use 3 photo's, paint, stamping and twine or ribbon and a Journal tag. I think I have covered all the bases in my layout of my two cute boys when they were little & we were having  a holiday at Cronulla NSW with my brother. I think they are pretty cute, the photo's  would be over 25 years old. You can just click on the photo to make it larger.




I have used Echo Park PP & Journal tag, October Afternoon picture tag, clouds from Clouds and More, Washi tape from D-Lish Scraps.
Hope you all have a wonderful Australia Day tomorrow, even though the weather is not so great.
Hugs
Mary x

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Oooh Mary.... those photos are just so sweet... and I love the picture tag... fits in perfectly with your gorgeous layout...
Happy Australia Day to you too :))

Hugs
Jenny x

Lizzy Hill said...

Yes, I love that piccy tag, too --- & the washi tape draws you into the photos...& how you've used brads at the end of the banner, that's a neat trick:) Happy Aussie Day to you too...not the best of weather. Be great in Perth:):)

mandysea said...

love the little banner and would never have thought those pics were so old... you've brought them into 2012 so well!

Jo said...

You know, the more I look at this page Mary the more little things I discover. You've done a wonderful job on it. It makes it a bit easier if you have really cute kids as well :)xx

Annette Edmonds said...

love this Mary, the pics are just so cute, pp is perfect, great banner and way awesome clouds, hugs and love xo

Janice Nicholls said...

This is gorgeous Mary, I Love every little detail. Such cute photos to scrap. LOve it!!!! :) x