She is finished :) I may keep this one for myself, because I love the quote and I think I need to read it everyday . I came across the quote in one of the Creative Jump Start Tutorials http://nathaliesstudio.com/ and now I can not find from which Artist I saw the quote on, as I would like to give her credit. As soon as I find it I will let you know.
I had a dress a little like this when I was young and I used to love it , I didn't have the red boots though :)
Thanks for calling by
Hugs
Mary x
7 comments:
wow you should keep this for you, it totally roks, omg you are doing amazing things with cavasses lately, totally love this and yes follow that quote, you are awesome, hugs and love gorgoeus xo
Oh Mary, this is gorgeous... love the red dress and boots too... and the quote is fabulous... I would say this is definitely a keeper...
Jenny x
Mary this is awesome and so are you!! Love the little dress. Have a great day. Hugs. x
its fantastic Mary -seems to match your left hand side bar too - beautiful and the quote is a great inspiration - for you and for all of us who may be afraid of hard work and/or failure - we just need a wee motivation and some confidence dont we? to get up and try again - take care Mary, {huge hugs'n'hearts) Mz xxx
This is so cute Mary and I bet it was a lot of fun. You talented thing you :) You should keep this for yourself xx
one word STUNNING !!!! love it .. hugz x
Somehow missed this posting.... I love, adore, je t'aime, whatever, this. It's soooo French [what's not to love about THAT!!!!] & it's soooo chic... it's divine. I'm waxing lyrical, but this is stunning:):)
Post a Comment