First of all I saw this challenge and thought I would like to do it. The challenge was to use the words from a song called "This is the New Year" I chose to use some of the lyrics from the song. The Lyrics I chose are "And I would give you the World " The challenge is over at Lets get Shabby http://letsgetshabby.blogspot.com.au/2012/01/challenge-31.html
I LOVE this photo of my hubby with his goddaughter that our son took https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Benno-Photography/162523923843973, Hubby is a big softy at heart and Lord help anyone that crosses this little girl lol
The weather hasn't been the best for taking photo's so the colour is better in real life
Just click on the photo to see it better.
some closies
The PP is Kasiercraft , the ribbon from the boxx http://www.theboxx.scrapboxx.com/, the flowers are very old from my Mum's stash and thanks Miss Annette for the Transparency http://annetteedmonds.blogspot.com.au/ Thank you Jo http://mycherrypiecreations.blogspot.com.au/ for the gorgeous little flower next to the ribbon . The button is from http://www.my2angels.net/ I made the butterfly by stamping the image on transparency and embossing. I learned this technique over at Miss Art's Papercrafting school, the lesson was given by Lisa Valentine.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend, I will add some more layouts over the weekend
Wishing you all sunshine and smiles
Mary x
8 comments:
gorgeous i just love the corner cluster. thanks for playing with us at shabby.
I think you've got a good chance of winning with this one--- sensational. that butterfly is sooo ethereal, & I have NEVER seen what you've done with the ribbon, but it looks totally wonderful. This is my new fave of yours, so, so gorgeous.
Oh Mary, your page is beautiful... soft and dreamy... that photo is so lovely... you can almost feel the connection between the two of them...
Will see how I go with the new Blogger word verification to post this... finding them so hard to read now that they have changed them to the new almost unreadable style...lol
Have a wonderful weekend...
Jenny x
What a stunning photo to scrap - it is so full of emotions and expression. THe butterfly is just beautiful! Gorgeous arrangement of flowers and the ribbon too! Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby!
Gorgeous layout...just perfect for that sweet pic...Beautifully embellished...Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby :)
This is precious, it is a stunning lo!
thanks for playing!
What a precious photo so full of emotions , and all your details are so cute !!
thanks for playing with us at shabby.
Gorgeous! I love the corner cluster. Thanks for playing with us at LGS.
Post a Comment