Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The need to revaluate

Hello friends on this Rainy, Rainy Day,


Over at Scrapboxx http://www.theboxx.scrapboxx.com/ Janice set a challenge to use products with the letters of our name. So I created My 3 Sweet Peas.


M~ Matted my photo
A  ~ Alpha's
R~ Rhinestones
Y~ Yarn


Terrible weather for taking photo's, but it is forecast to rain all week. I have used Prima Pixie Glen PP, Prima birdcage, isn't it gorgeous. Prima flowers, Scrapmatts lamp post. Thank you to Heather Waldron for the fence which I painted and added some stickles, I stamped the lamp post and added some stickles as well. The chippy "Sweet" is from Scrap Sanity http://scrapsanity.com.au/, which I inked and added stickles as well. The Peter Rabbit button is from http://soupie75.blogspot.com.au/p/lovelybug-bits-n-bobs.html

Thanks for popping by. I am having a bit of a Blah about my scrapping at the moment. You know self doubt etc, etc. So after a chat with a lovely lady , She made me have some light bulb moments. So I am taking what she said on board and hopefully will find my way.
Hope it's not to wet where ever you are. Good for ducks here


Hugs
Mary x

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

What a 'thinking' challenge this one is! I'd have fun trying to find 'z' & 'y'... imagine if I did my full Elizabeth. Yerk!!!!! You did very well:) As usual, love your colour combo's & the shabby-chic look....I'd give my eyes tooth to be able to scrap as stylish-ly as you do. I'm all over the show. Have no idea what sort of scrapper I am:):):)
Love the fence & li'l buuny button, too:):):)

Jenny said...

Oh this is gorgeous Mary... love the fence and the lamp post... your pages are amazing... and I always love to see what you have been creating... so hope that self doubt has slipped away:))

take care and hugs...
Jenny x