Me and You
The PP's are from Kaisercraft, botton right hand flowers are from the lovely Felicity Wilson http://herhand.blogspot.com.au/ , top flowers from my Mother's stash, Martha Steward punch, Bakers Twine, Perfect Pearls. Photo by Christopher Bennetts https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Benno-Photography/162523923843973
Yesterday was our fortnightly get together of scrapping at Miss Annette's Scrap House. I had no Idea what I was going to scrap and after a bit of shuffling products and searching through photo's I eventually got started and this is what evolved
some closies
I am loving MMI at the moment
Another layout I did for a challenge at Home and Scrapped, http://homeandscrapped.ning.com/ This was a step by step by Heather http://heather-stormscraps.blogspot.com.au/
and a closie
That is it from me for now, hope your week is a good one
and wishing you lots of sunshine and smiles
Mary x
9 comments:
Wow Mary, you really have been a busy girl. These latest pages are exceptional! Hope you had a great weekend.xx
Beautiful Mary... you have been sooooo busy... love the bunting and the curled edges... three gorgeous layouts...
Hugs
Jenny x
Wow! You have been busy... those Kaisercraft papers are really nice. Can see you've had a great time with the 2nd LO...but I LOOOOVE the last one. Brings back memories [sigh!]...I have almost the same photos:):) You scrap your travel snaps sooo well:):)
Gorgeous pages Mary, love the pic of you and Victor, such a sweet dreamy page, and how awesome is the page you did here (my place) turned out so pretty, love the pp, bunting and your ribbon and bow (very envious there, you know I can't do a good bow). Oh and your travel page, how fantastic, you make everyone jealous just looking at them. WTG hugs and love xo
Wow! What wonderful creations!
gorgeous scrappy pages. thanks for stopping by my blog too....its nice to meety another fellow aussie:)
'beautifully' busy lady!! of course the LOs that are just 'evolved' seem to come out the best - bu then I love all your creations and talent Mary :)hugs'n'hearts xxx
Mary! Just saw you were a fave at Let's Get Shabby.... well done! It was a really, really lovely LO...that's a nice way to start the almost-weekend:):):)
Love all of these Mary, each and every one of them, all gorgeous.
Post a Comment