When I saw the word over at Bird is The Word was ~ Journey this month , http://birdisthewordchallenge.blogspot.com.au/ the quote A journey of a Thousand Miles begins with a single step came to my mind. Then I knew exactly what pics I wanted to scrap as well. I was wondering how I was going to scrap these , so thank You for the prompt with this challenge
A closie
The journalling says ~ When we were leaving Koblenez in Germany to head to Austria the lovely couple where we were staying said that we MUST go to Heidelberg, he said "Elvis Lost His Heart in Heidelberg". He said we MUST go to this Castle ~ He didn't say that there were 315 Steps though! and that was after we had climbed about 315 steps to get to the 315 steps! But is was worth it and I would do it again in a heart beat.
I have used A4 Prima "Printery " PP, not sure what the map one underneath is. A doilie from Sweet Vintage, Little brass flower from Craftqueen http://www.craftqueen.com.au/ the little trading card was made by Heather Waldron http://heather-stormscraps.blogspot.com.au/
Thanks for dropping by, hope you are keeping dry on this rainy day (well it's raining here, and I think it's pretty wide spread)
Hugs
Mary x
8 comments:
Yes, keeping dry Mary - should be in the craft room...but.... oh! Travel...sigh! Swoon! I wanna go back NOW [stomp feet & whine like a child]. The names, the LO, the journalling. How mean of you to remind me sooo well of our trips to Europe:):) Just kidding....great job & idea for journey:):)..on way to room NOW!!!!
Awesome page Mary, love the layering, pics are fantastic and gorgeous embellies x
Gorgeous LO Mary, so much beautifully layered detail!! Love the story behind your page! :))
Beautiful page Mary... really... all those steps... but definitely worth it if you would do it again...
AND sharing some bloggy love with an award for you and your gorgeous blog too... the details are here...
http://onevintageday.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/lovely-bloggy-award.html
Have a fabulous weekend...
Jenny x
What a neat looking lo! Love the mix!
fabulous LO Mary - I just love inspired quote and pics you've used. what an amazing journey that must have been in Europe...(ok, I'm just jealous lol) I'm loveing all those gorgeous embellies and testures you've used - your style is just so crative x
Wow, Mary! I love everything in this! Layers, colours - wonderful page!
Thanks for playing along at BITW:)
Wonderful page
I love the photos!
tks for playint with us at BITW
xx
Leila
Post a Comment