I am so lucky that through what started out as a hobby and quickly turned into an obsession I have met and made the most beautiful friends. Two ladies live in the same town as me and we quickly established a beautiful friendship.
Yesterday we got together (which is a little hard to organise sometimes with work etc) . We went out to the Mountain Tea House for our Chrissy get together. Annette Picked me up at ll.30 and dropped me home at 5.30! We had a lovely day , the only mishap being Annette's car loosing it's antler , cough Kim! hehehe Never mind it is now a unique little one antler reindeer car.
Now Miss Annette would have to been the most thoughtful lady I know, she organised for Julie Winks http://thewinksplace.blogspot.com/ to do a layout for Kim for Christmas. It is a truly special gift and as always just amazingly beautiful. We all sighed and awed and ahhhrrred and there were tears.
What could this be ?
OMG OMG
Love the happiness
Don't think Kim can believed it
Yep its true, I think there is some tears of happiness happening there
Sorry you can't see the layout in the pic, trust me it is BEAUTIFUL. It is a layout of Kim and her hubby.
Isn't the gift of friendship the best thing :)
AND Annette and Kim gave me a wall decal of the Eiffel Tower, can't imagine why :) I think Annette is secretly trying to drive my husband nuts, you see being in the gyprock business, one thing he hates is putting things on the wall & he's not to fond of putting Xmas lights up...... Annette has given me heaps of lights hehehehe. He must like her though , as she is still getting in the front door.
Talking about front door's, Lisa Warren http://www.lifeasweknowit-blog.com/ decorated her front entrance, and it inspired me to do something with mine. The tree is a little piddly, but never mind , it makes the entrance more festive and I didn't want to spend to much.
Interesting teacups out at the mountain teahouse
Annette reckons this is a giraffe pulling a cart......right, never seen that before, but hey
If a Teacup can be in a tree....
So no layouts to share today, just beautiful friends and the joy some ones thoughtfulness can bring along with one very talented ladies work . As you can see Julie http://thewinksplace.blogspot.com/ your layout was just perfect. And to top the day off, Kim gave Annette and myself a gift voucher to spend at Craftqueen http://www.craftqueen.com.au/ , so..... we had to go SHOPPING ! :)
Wishing you all such people in your lives
Cheers
Mary x
9 comments:
OMG! I wasn't expecting to read that miss m! what a lovely surprise! I'm so glad you took pickies of her.... what beautiful ladies you are. Merry Christmas lovely... :)) xxxxx
Mary this is just the most beautiful post, Kim and I are so blessed to have you in our lives, couldn't imagine not having you there.
It was such a great lunch, lots of laughter, tears (i think i cried more than Kim), pressies and way too much to eat.
Love all of your pics and love you too xo
Oh Mary... how beautiful... there really is nothing like gorgeous friendships... love all the pics... and what a heartfelt gift with the layout... magic !!! I love the teacups too... brilliant... sounds like the sweetest day :))
Jenny x
You gals are so lucky to have each other & I'm glad you had a great Chrissy get-together. And what a terrific present having someone else scrap a photo for you, brilliant idea Annette. xx
thank you so much Mary for being such an awesome, beautiful cyber friend and what an amazing place that Mountain Tea House must looks - I hope I get to visit there (with you) ONE day xxx
TFTL [I've decided this stands for 'thanks for the love' - whether that's so or not???!!] Anyway, TFTL!! Looks like you've had a fab time. Lucky you with scrappy friends close by:)
It looks like a fab day and how cute are the surroundings of that tea house?
Great to see a picture of you 3 together.
Great series of pics Mary. Hope you have a happy christmas too. Maybe I'll find the scrappers bug again when I return from hols.
Kylie
The best gift of all is friendship - you 3 ladies are amazing
Post a Comment