Friday, December 2, 2011

So this is Christmas

The new song choices are up over at STS http://scrapthatsong.blogspot.com/ The DT have come up with some fabulous songs and awesome Layouts. We would love you to join us and show us YOUR take on our song choices.
I have chose John Lennon's Song " So this is Christmas".  I love it and I always think of it at Christmas Time and then can't get it out of my head.


I have used Websters PP ~ Home for the Holiday's "Mistletoe Kisses", Old lace that was actually on my going away top on my wedding day. Little flowers & twine are from Craftqueen http://www.craftqueen.com.au/ ,  I painted the little gold one in the right hand corner with Tattered Angel Glimmer Glaze, some muslin of course. A gold button I covered myself :) Alpha's are gorgeous, sparkly alpha's ~Dear Lizzy + American Craft Thickers
and the song


So I am wishing You all a very Happy Xmas and all things good in the New Year.
Hugs
Mary x

7 comments:

Leanne J said...

that is so gorgeous Mary..wow... that lace.how special is that.. and the whole thing is a STUNNER.. simply superb....

have a happy days...lj

WendyMac said...

So divine Mary I love everything about this - you are so clever and I love seeing your beautiful LO's. Yesterday I made the christmas pudding with my mum (time to hand over the family tradition). I had mixed feelings as this will probably be her last christmas. Got some gorgeous pics of her had on mine mixing for my December daily. But I am feeling blessed as I can gather these precious memories - some people don't get that chance. My friend Leonie is home from her 5 weeks of radiation and she said how she had a giggle every Friday when she opened her little gift from me. AND tomorrow we get our pup!! So that's something exciting for all of us. GODDBYE garden!! Hope all is well in your part of the country? And how is your dear mum? Take care Mary hugs Wendy xx

Jo said...

Just beautiful Mary. I love how you've used lace that has sentimental value. All the distressing is great & I agree with you about the alphas :) perfect. PS - we took ourselves off to the Mooloolaba - a very different holiday from our last one (not as exciting but relaxing).

Her Essential Hand said...

Hello :) Just wanted to pop by and say THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and your kind kind words.

oooh I love that page too.. its just gorgeous.
x

Kerri said...

beautiful layout Mary! you are doing some amazing layouts!!

hope you are well! xx

Jenny said...

Oh wow Mary... this page is gorgeous... love the curled and torn edges... and lace from your going away top... how special is that...
Oh and I love that song too... popping back to play it just one more time :))

Have a wonderful day
Jenny x

Heather Jacob said...

Oh wow my friend .. this is soooooooooo awesome .. a super duper page .. love the shabby chic feel and all your special touches .. love it to bits .. xox
thanks for your congrats on my published work ... I am thrilled x