Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Dress Annette and Kim picked for me

A few weeks ago the Kim, Annette and myself had a lovely girly day at Bathurst. We visited a Scrap Shop, had lunch and shopped. A really lovely day. Now I am quite fond of Target and had a few dresses in my hand to try on , to which Annette ( not one to mix her words) told me they looked like curtain Material ( I think I am stuck in the 70's , in my hippy days) anyway I said I liked them and went and tried them on...... they looked like crap!
Next thing Annette and Kim handed some dresses over the door and said "try these on". I would never have picked these myself, but to keep them happy I obliged , and guess what ... .. they were right. This is what I ended up buying






Annette thought it was a little "Audrey Hepburn", looks like I might have to take them shopping with me all the time, as I obviously need help.
We had a fun day, and I like my dress, thanks Annette and Kim :)
Hope you are all having a great weekend, just a quick post, its late and I should have been in bed hours ago.

Hugs
Mary x


3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

It's good to get 'outside the box' ~ even if it's forced on you... this outfit looks really, really nice. And I think your little dog approves too:):)

Jenny said...

Sounds like a wonderful day out Mary... and I love your new dress... you look beautiful...

Jenny x

Kim Ewins said...

WooHoo!
One stylish woman....looks gorgeous Mary..love the shoes you picked...very stylin'