The layout I am sharing today is a layout for a challenge over at ScrapSanity http://scrapsanity.com.au/ The criteria to scrap a photo and tell the story. My journalling is hidden but it says ~
"Dad and Lewis seemed to have a special bond. This is Xmas 2006 & sadly was to be Dads last Xmas. Lewis and Dad always shook hands when greeting and saying goodbye."
I accidentally came across this pic which was on a disc my son gave me and it was one of those special finds.
My nephew is disabled and He and Dad seemed to have this connection, so yep its a special pic, one of those moments captured by the camera that at the time everyone was just going about the day, but now is so very special.
The lovely Fliss Wilson http://herhand.blogspot.com/ sent me the most gorgeous package of goodies and I have used them to create this page, thank you Fliss you were so kind. The flowers were also a gift from the lovely Kim http://lifeisabalancingactx8.blogspot.com/ The Chippy Frame is from Scrapmatts.
I have scrapped it in A4 as I am doing a Xmas Album for the year 2006
A couple of closies
I just would like to wish you all a Very Magical, Joyful Christmas and Everything Good in the New Year . Thank you also for popping by my blog , I really do appreciate your comments, they make my day.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS :)
Cheers
Mary x
2 comments:
Just beautiful Mary & what a lucky find!You've scrapped this pic beautifully. Love that yellow decorative photo corner.xx
what a magical LO indeed Mary, thanks so much for sharing...its beautiful and isnt it great to be able to use gifts from RAKS xx
Post a Comment