When I saw the challenge at ScrapChallenge Yourself I knew just what I wanted to scrap ( and I think you may receive a few layouts of the one photo , hehehe as we all had the same thought )
A friend is someone who gives you a smile when you can't find your own. These girls have put up with me this year and lent me their smiles and listened and given me a shoulder to lean on and cry on, been my sounding board and we have also laughed.
I am very fortunate to have these girls as my friends. We get together once a year in the mountains for a few days. It's something I look forward to very much.
Thank You for calling by and I wish for everyone to have good friends in their lives.
Love, Peace and Kindness
Mary x
6 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous.. beautiful photo too...
Hi Mary! WOW! Your layout is absolutely beautiful! I love the photo of you and your friends, too! Your page is heartfelt and gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did!
Such a wonderful page! And that background is gorgeous! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa
Such a beautiful page! Your background is fantastic!! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
So great page! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
Beautiful page! Love your misting!! -- Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!
Post a Comment