Saturday, June 2, 2018

Oh the Places You Will Go ~ Dr Seuss ~ Kraft Plus June Challenge

Hello !
Today I would like to share a layout I created for the challenge at Kraft Plus . The challenge is to use a Dr Seuss quote. There are heaps of fab Dr Seuss quotes , but my favourite is "The Places You will go " I have used this before on a layout for my Grandson, but he is who I think of when I read "The places you will Go " as it is advice I want him to know.



The photo of when he was a little boy is blurry, but I like it as it captures his sweet , gentle nature and it has his best friend Rabby in it , he used to take Rabby everywhere.



Thanks so much for calling by, and I do appreciate any blog love .

Love, Peace and Kindness 
Mary x

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is lovely, I love the sweet photo and I love the wish you have for your Grandson.. fabulous washi too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

Helen Wallace said...

Oh gosh Mary - you've really captured the spirit of Dr Suess with that text on the vellum and I love the soft focus photo of Jed. Thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month.

Janice Nicholls said...

I love this Mary. Fabulous quote and the text on the vellum is awesome. I also love that you have used a not so perfect photo...to me scrapbooking is about scrapping the memory not the perfect photo. Thanks for joining in again this month at Kraft+