Thursday, June 7, 2018

TRUE FRIENDS ARE NEVER APART ~ SCRAP THE GIRLS

Hello on this cold day in Australia, fingers crossed for some rain.
Sharing another layout ( yep I have a exciting life, when not working , I scrap )
This layout is for the challenge at Scrap the Girls, which this month is all about Besties



and this is my take on the challenge



I have used the Kaisercraft "Wildflower" collection for my paper and I found I had some die cuts and PL card that went well with the paper & then I went a little OTT with the flowers and butterflies, but I am ok with that as I feel it represents us well as we were teenagers in the seventies.




I am blessed to have this girl as my friend for over 40 years, I wish she still lived here, but as the saying go "True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart."
Thanks for calling by , wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Love, Peace and Kindness
Mary x

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh how special.. what a great photo and you are blessed to have a friend for so long.. love all the flowers and embellishing, and I love that paper range too.. have a good weekend.. we had a couple of drops of rain here but not enough... hoping more is on the way but the forecast doesn't look like it.. more cold weather next week...

Helen Wallace said...

It takes a long time to grow an old friend; that's why we treasure them. Love the fresh Spring feel of your layout and one can never have too many butterflies.

Sandra said...

A very special friendship indeed. Very cute layout. Thanks for joining us at STG.

Krisy said...

Friendship goals right there! This is a really pretty layout. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at STG xx

Rosemary Hanson said...

such a pretty lovely page for a lovely friendship!! Well done! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls

Lucie Forte said...

That's a lovely layout, thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!