Sunday, June 3, 2018

The Magic of Christmas ~ Scrap the boys

Hello ! Today I would like to share my layout for the challenge at Scrap the Boys. 
I am on a bit of a roll at the moment, Yesterday I scrapped three pages. I have been working a lot and missing being creative , so over the weekend  in between working I settled down to get stuff done!

The challenge at Scrap the Boys this month is to add sewing to your layout. I had this photo of my eldest son on the desk when he was a little boy so decided to go with it. Picked the paper and then realized its actually a Christmas photo, doesn't matter, just add Christmas elements and I was happy how it turned out.


The Magic of Christmas


I remember this Christmas was magical, as Joseph I think was about 2 by the looks (his birthday is Boxing Day ) and its just the age that little ones really start to be excited with all that goes with Christmas. He received the wooden rocking horse that year from Santa.



A real Christmas tree adds to the magic I think.  Ive added messy zig zag stitching to my layout.The flair is from Funky Flair Studio 
Thank you for calling by, I appreciate any comments.
Love, Peace and Kindness
Mary x

10 comments:

polya-molya said...

Such a lovely page and sweet Christmas memory! thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

Lizzyc said...

Oh I remember when my son was 2.. and yes it is such a lovely age and they do enjoy Christmas and gifts.. so what a precious photo to scrap.. love the stitching in random places, and the touches of Christmas embellishments adds the festive flavour.. and thank you so much for your beautiful gift i got in the mail.. it means a lot to me and really made my day as it was such a surprise..thankyou!!

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

HoHoHo...what a beautiful festive page with lovely embellishments!! Well done... Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap The Boys. Have a beautiful day. xoxxo Heike

sue said...

This is lovely and very much looks like a Christmas layout! Thanks for sharing with us at STB :)

Helen Wallace said...

A sweet and charming page about your precious Grandson. I think two is a lovely age, 'cos they seem to really understand so much and delight in taking part in the celebrations. Beautiful work Mary.

Unknown said...

love your layout !! thx for joint us at STB

PaperCutsForU said...

So precious and full of wonderful memories! Thanks for joining us at STB!

Sandra said...

A very sweet page, and the bits of stitching are perfect. Thanks for joining us at STB!

Brenshevia said...

Great take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at STB!

Unknown said...

What a Wonderful Christmas-layout!

Thank you for joining us at STB.

Greetings from Germany

Birgit