This is my take on the challenge
The Fruit picker
This is one of my Mother's Brothers fruit picking, I am guessing cherry picking. I thought this is pretty country
It has been awhile since I played with mists etc, so had fun creating this layout. The PP and all the embellishments as well as the die cuts I have used are from Megs Garden.
Thank You for calling by , I really appreciate any comments you kindly take the time to leave.
Love, Peace and Kindness
Mary x
7 comments:
coh yes that would be pretty country I would reckon what a great photo! love the layering of the stencils and dies and layers under your photo.. a fabulous layout for that special old photo!
Cool page! Great details!
Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic! :)
Hope to see you again next time :)
Just delightful Mary - love everything about this page :) Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.
I love your pages and this one is a gem! Gorgeous layering work, and I especially love how well the layered die cuts work. (I'm going to try that!) What a great photo too, so perfect for the country theme.
Such a lovely page full of lovely memories. Thank you for joining us at ARTastic this month.
I love your gorgeous photo and the vintage colours you have used to highlight it. Thanks for sharing this with us at ARTasric.
I'm always thrilled to see you scrapping vintage photos Mary and this is not exception. Your house must contain a treasure trove of goodies. Love the layering behind the photo and the little details about the various names used for your relative.
Post a Comment